[Announcement] Opening of Night Photography usergroup forum

Congrats Francis247. :thumbsup:

Wish to hear if there are any outings around Hougang or Punggol area especially for star trails etc.

Hi Louis and Sumball,

Thanks.
I think the next agenda is outing also.
Maybe we can try Night Cityscape first then Star Trails at a later stage (or maybe in a smaller group) because of location issue (unless some people drive or don't mind staying out until next morning). Both film and digital users are welcome.

We will take one step at a time. Really thanks for your keen interest.

CONGRATS my friend! :thumbsup:work!
All the BEST man! :D

No Problem at all. I will try my best to join.

Cheers!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Francis :)

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: for Francis247.

Thanks Adminstrators for the Night Photography's subforum! :thumbsup:

And Francis247 for the hardwork! :thumbsup:

:)

Congratulation Francis!! SuperUser ... what a name;)
You will hv 2 extreme.. strong day light for IR n late Night for NP.:bsmilie:

Qazwer said:
Thanks Adminstrators for the Night Photography's subforum! :thumbsup:

And Francis247 for the hardwork! :thumbsup:

:)

Hosea said:
Congratulation Francis!! SuperUser ... what a name;)
You will hv 2 extreme.. strong day light for IR n late Night for NP.:bsmilie:

Hi Lelise and Stan,

Thank you very much.
Our dreams for a dedicated Night Photography forum really came true.
It will be good for we all to share those shots taken at late night and also discuss with the rest of the Night Photographers.

Congrats Francis,

i am sure this subforum will grow and grow with your assistance. Keep it up. You have my support!!

Hi Panda, ipin, ah.zeep and grimes,

Thank you very much.
I will do my utmost to maintain this forum well and let is grow and flourish like other forums in the Usergroup discussion section. Once again, thank you for showing your support.

Congrats Francis.

Sorry a little late to congratulate the forum on finally having a Night Photography sub-forum.

Thank you, Francis247 for the effort in bringing this forum's birth to realisation.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G-man said:
Sorry a little late to congratulate the forum on finally having a Night Photography sub-forum.

Thank you, Francis247 for the effort in bringing this forum's birth to realisation.

Hi G-man,

It is ok. Thanks for your well wishes.
It is with all your support and interest that this forum can be actualize and become a reality.
Hope you don't mind if I merge up the thread with the announcement thread.
Thank you for your understanding.

Yes Francis247, please do.

G-man said:
Yes Francis247, please do.

Hi G-man,

No problem.

Hi All,

Really thanks for your well wishes. I will do my best and utmost to maintain this forum and achieve the aims as stated during the initial stage. Looking forward to all your support. Thank you.

Think I'll abandon my thread and join here instead. Much more happening here :bsmilie:

benedium said:
Think I'll abandon my thread and join here instead. Much more happening here :bsmilie:

Hi benedium,

It is ok, don't abandon your thread. Maybe it will be good for you to post more interesting photos from your night outings here to create more awareness on the beauty of Night Photography and the different interesting effects that you can achieve only when the sun is down.
If possible, you can try posting a Night Outing thread here too in the future. I believe a lot of the Night Photographers will be looking forward to that. :)

Congrats Francis247..:thumbsup: for u!
Looking forward to the outings u r going to organize..and best wishes to all users in the group.