[Announcement] Opening of Night Photography usergroup forum

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
We are pleased to announce that we have opened up a new Usergroup forum for the specific discussion on Night Photography based on the request from members.

We have also appointed Francis247 as a "Superuser" in this group to help us manage and maintain the well-being of this forum. Please join me in congratulating Francis247 who was the driving force behind requesting for the Night Photography forum and in being appointed as a "Superuser".

Enjoy the new forum!

Hi Francis247,

Congratulations! Everyone would benefit from your perseverence :thumbsup:

Rejoice !!!

P.S. May you take the lead and post here "those good links".

Hi All,

Really thank you so much for your well wishes. Looking forward to more knowledge and experience sharing on Night Photography with all and to discuss techniques and good locations to shoot and so on.

For a start, I will transfer the list of links in the FAQ and Feedback section to this forum, make it a sticky thread and maintain it.

And also, I am open to suggestion on how to make this Night Photography subforum better. So, just feel free to PM me your suggestion.

Please feel free to share out your Night Photography works and also constructive comments for all to share and learn. Thank you all. Cheerz.

Just wondering,

Does night photography includes shooting nocturnal wildlife in its natural state?

Many thanks.

Really thank you all.

I think it is only appropriate that I give the credit of starting out this Night Photography forum in CS to the administrators and moderators of CS especially Darren and Jason Ho. My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to them.

And also, all those who put their names down on the list that was started out initally to support this idea of starting out a Night Photography forum. Really thank you all, appreciate all your support. The credit goes out to you too. It is with your support, interest and enthusiasm that are the real driving force behind the request for the forum.

Last but not least, to all CSers and guests of CS. Hope to see more postings and knowledge sharing threads to share with and learn from one another about Night Photography. It is with all your continuous supports and ideas that our Night Photography forum can grow and flourish like the other usergroups.

Here is the list of CSers who support for a Night/Flashlight Photography Subforum to be placed under Usergroup Discussions at the inital stage. My heartfelt appreciation goes out to you all. The credit for the start of this forum goes out to you.

1. Francis247
2. Hosea
3. Qazwer
4. Blurrblurr
5. ah.zeep
6. sykestang
7. _espn_
8. zaxh81
9. redstone
10. matthewgjs
11. akailim
12. coke x
13. G-man
14. KopiLaiSheng
15. mtunlinn
16. thl
17. Dennis
18. azul123
19. tim
20. grimes
21. vinc_voo
22. Ah_Seng
23. xxxger
24. Sharpion
25. Aphotographer
26. zac08
27. Tulip123
28. jsbn
29. Hobbesyeo
30. yilishengxian
31. denniskee
32. Londonray
33. jc1
34. longkangman
35. icceman
36. kitkat
37. chainsmoker
38. AncientMariner
39. SLCC (Joanne)
40. toto38
41. rickygck
42. Mezzotint
43. PapaWayne
44. Taurean
45. Cecil
46. cheowps
47. versatile
48. yyD70s

Congrats to francis, next up will be an outing soon.:)