[ortega] An iPhone Photo a day

6365579111_991468a3a4.jpg

Cicerello's Fish and Chips in freo (over rated, not that good)
shot with my magnetic fish eye lens

ortega said:
been busy juggling work and ganbatte japan

here is a shot without and fancy filter effects

Noticed in some of your pics like this shot, there is something like depth of field? I hope I'm using the term right. As in the focus is on your subject, and the surrounding background is blur.. How did u achieve that on your iPhone?care to share? Coz I sure have never gotten such nice pics on my 3GS:) keep it up btw:)

Noticed in some of your pics like this shot, there is something like depth of field? I hope I'm using the term right. As in the focus is on your subject, and the surrounding background is blur.. How did u achieve that on your iPhone?care to share? Coz I sure have never gotten such nice pics on my 3GS:) keep it up btw:)

some of the effect is natural eg, macro shots or the wine shot above, while some are done by post processing eg, tilt/shift or centre focus, depends on the app that you use

May I ask what u mean by using a mirror? Thanks

hmmm..... mirror means a mirror, you know that kind you look into to see your reflection

anything can be used as a reflector, different material reflects light differently, be creative and experiment

Recent photos still using iphone 3GS or 4S?

post #244 onwards using iPhone 4S, much better than the 3GS
the same feeling when i first tried the D3, now i can shoot in low light situations which before i could not

I thought so too, IQ, resolution is obviously better in the more recent photos so I thought you have changed to 4S. ;)