Makeup & Hairstyling by Ayden

ayden

Dec 17, 2012
North East
Hi!

I'm a professional makeup artist that graduated from Cosmoprof & The School of Makeup. I've also graduated from Monsoon Hair Academy for hair training course.

I'm looking for photographers to work together on the AD weddings / photo shoots, that could link clients up with makeup/hairstyling. Meanwhile, I'm trying to build my contacts from here. I welcome all critiques and comments, also looking forward to work with the fabulous photographers out here.

My experience and services include of:

• Fashion/Editorial works
  • Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling
  • ROM makeup & hairstyling
  • Dinner & Dance
  • Special Effects (SFX makeup)
  • Personal Makeup / Hairstyling Course

You may also want to view my Facebook Page for some of the my works.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayden.

Hi all!

I'm a professional makeup artist that graduated from Cosmoprof & The School of Makeup. I've also graduated from Monsoon Hair Academy for hair training course.

I'm looking for photographers to work together on the AD weddings / photo shoots, that could link clients up with makeup/hairstyling. Meanwhile, I'm trying to build my contacts from here. I welcome all critiques and comments, also looking forward to work with the fabulous photographers out here.

Fashion/Editorial works
Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling
ROM makeup & hairstyling
Dinner & Dance
Special Effects (SFX makeup)
Personal Makeup / Hairstyling Course

You may also want to view my Facebook or Flickr for some of the my works.

Ayden.​

Hi all!

Fashion/Editorial works
Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling
ROM makeup & hairstyling
Dinner & Dance
Special Effects (SFX makeup)
Personal Makeup / Hairstyling Course

You may also want to view my Facebook or Flickr for some of the my works.

Ayden.