Bali make up artist

arsinibali

Jun 29, 2012
Denpasar, Bali
Hi Ladies and Gentleman....if you do wedding in Bali and you need Bali make up artist with Balinese style or modern style ( western/International style), also make over for family member for party. Do not forget to contact me at arsinibl at yhoo dot com. Reasonable price with good result, accept your idea to make your special day look different. Make up can be natural, soft or strong style. Looking forward to hear and have a good day to all. Be happy and keep smile...

Hi Ladies and Gentleman....if you do wedding in Bali and you need Bali make up artist with Balinese style or modern style ( western/International style), also make over for family member for party. Do not forget to contact me at arsinibl at yhoo dot com. Reasonable price with good result, accept your idea to make your special day look different. Make up can be natural, soft or strong style. Looking forward to hear and have a good day to all. Be happy and keep smile...

Good morning from Bali island...be happy

Bali make up artist for party wedding, cheap price...regards Sri