[ah_K] A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pieces of Me
(came up with this idea while i was really bored at work:bsmilie:)

2139029385_8e1003a0c1_o.jpg

weird...
i cannot see my post for 27.12.07
can anyone see it?

(ok... ignore my question... now i can see it.... very very long lag between post and viewing)

Mike, each & every one of your photo stands out. I wouldn't miss any one of your photos here. :)

Gosh... such mudane and u made it... interesting.

Fantastic Bro!

well i cannot go shooting so often due to work, so have to force myself to look at the things around me differently to get a shot to put up everyday... good training ya :bsmilie:

damn cool... you are full of ideas man...;)
haha. thanks bro. get a scanner and do one urself lar

Mike, each & every one of your photo stands out. I wouldn't miss any one of your photos here. :)
thanks saymell. am very happy that my shots work for ya.
will try to keep this up as much as i can. stay tuned for more in 2008 ;)

Nevermind the less than pin sharp eyes or cluttered background etc...
My Colleague Kumar's Smile is infectious and it has now become part of my photo collection

2145978880_a125c978cb_o.jpg

We learn something new everyday. We started from a crawl, slowly we walked, run and then start to climb life's social ladder. Of course there are always obstacles around to make that next step a little harder, but it is always comforting to know that even if we slip up, our loved ones will be right behind us, to help cushion our fall.

Here on the last day of 2007, I would like to say a big Thank You to my family, friends and anyone out there who has helped me in whatever little way through my 26 yrs of existence.

I look forward to an exciting year ahead and hope it will be just as great for everyone here. Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true ;)

Ascension
2148458989_1a51fe75a6_o.jpg

We learn something new everyday. We started from a crawl, slowly we walked, run and then start to climb life's social ladder. Of course there are always obstacles around to make that next step a little harder, but it is always comforting to know that even if we slip up, our loved ones will be right behind us, to help cushion our fall.

Here on the last day of 2007, I would like to say a big Thank You to my family, friends and anyone out there who has helped me in whatever little way through my 26 yrs of existence.

I look forward to an exciting year ahead and hope it will be just as great for everyone here. Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true ;)

happy new year mike! oh btw i enjoyed "fabrics of life". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.